Tangol Tours San Carlos de Bariloche
- See all photos
Bariloche Horseback Riding Tour with Traditional Argentine Asado
San Martin de los Andes and the Seven Lakes Day Trip from Bariloche
Tronador Hill Day Trip from Bariloche
Puerto Blest Sightseeing Cruise and Waterfalls Hike from Bariloche
Rafting Manso River To The Border from Bariloche
Tangol Tours San Carlos de Bariloche: All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
55 Trips match your criteria (1 - 20 shown)
13- Day Trip Chile from North to South
Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, Santiago, Valparaiso
- By purchasing this package you can get to know thejewels of this beautiful country.
- Passing through its capital inSantiago de Chileand then heading to thedriest desert in the worldinAtacama.
- Thensouthalong theCarretera Austral.
- You will see the beauty of thelakes and volcanoesfromPuerto Varas
- The southernmost city of Chile and its beautiful fauna fromPunta Arenas.
Cultural, Nature & Wildlife
Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park
- Visit Puerto Iguazú
- Ideal place to experience the jungle
Hiking & Walking, Nature & Wildlife
9-Day Trip Santiago and San Pedro de Atacama
Atacama Desert, Valparaiso
- You will get to know thecity of Santiago de Chile, with itshistory and multiculturalism, reaching thePacific Oceanwhile visiting the cities ofViña del MarandValparaiso.
- After that, you will enjoy the beauty of the clear skies in theElqui Valley, while you visit the charming cities ofLa SerenaandCoquimbo.
- Also, you'll visit thedriest desert in the worldwhile learning about the fascinating history of theAtacamaand its culture.
Iguazu Falls Classic Vacation Package
- Visit theIguazu Falls National Parkon theArgentine side, a system of many waterfalls in the middle of the Paranaense Jungle, as well as admire the majestic fall of the "Garganta del Diablo" (Devil's Throat) from up close, along with other circuits.
- Cross the country border and enjoy the fantastic panoramic view of the 270 falls that theBrazilian sideoffers, walking along the paths of the place.
Extension To Arequipa
- Arequipais a beautiful city with amazing convents, temples and colonial mansions, declaredCultural HumanityHeritageby UNESCO.
- Just 3 hours from the impressiveColca Valleywhere we will find beautiful landscapes surrounded by platforms, snow-capped mountains and volcanoes; llamas, alpacas, vicuñas, vizcachas and the Colca river.
Classic Puerto Madryn
- DiscoverPeninsula de Valdés, an area that contains along its length different unique species that find in this habitat a place conducive to develop their lives, such as sealions and elephant seals, whales, dolphinsand more.
- Also visit thepenguin colony at Punta Tombo, the most important in Latin America, which serves as a habitat for the Magellanic penguin.
- Don't forget to combine this travel package with the others offered in different cities of the country at the best price!
19-Day Journey through South America
Buenos Aires, El Calafate, Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park, Patagonia, Rio de Janeiro
- Departing from the city ofSantiago de Chilewe will make an amazing trip throughPatagoniavisitingPuerto Natales, Torres del PaineandEl Calafate.
- We will continue to theArgentinecapital,Buenos Aires, and then continue to theIguazu Falls, one of the8 Natural Wonders.
- Finally we will arrive inRio de Janeiro, one of the most important cities in Brazil.
- This touristic itinerary visiting fromPatagoniatoRío de Janeiroincludes accommodation, transfers and excursions.
- Make your reservation with us and don't worry about anything.
Misiones and Iguazu Falls Fly & Drive
- In this experience, you will have the chance to visit one of the most renowned tourist attractions and natural wonders of South America and the world, theIguazu Falls. With an extension of 67,000 hectares, it is one of the first protected areas in America and has been declared aNatural World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- But that is not all that the Province of Misiones has to offer and on this trip you will get to know other natural wonders hidden in thejungle of Misiones.
- Entering theYabotí Biosphere Reserve, in the east of the province, you will find theMoconá Falls,a unique attraction in the world, these falls were formed longitudinally on theUruguay Riveras a result of a geological fault.
- You will continue the trip toAristóbulo del Valle, gateway to theSalto Encantado Provincial Park, an ideal place for hiking in the middle of the jungle and visit the Salto Encantado, a waterfall of 64 meters high that falls into an imposing rocky wall.
- During the tour, you will also be able to stop at important attractions of the history and culture of Misiones, such as theWanda Minesand theSan Ignacio Ruins.
High Adventure, Hiking & Walking
Sign in to see which companies give additional savings to Travelstride Members (it’s free)
Want a tailor-made trip instead?
Your trip, your way, planned by an expert:.
- You choose budget, destinations, activities, transport & lodging type
- Expert designs the itinerary for you, and once approved, takes care of logistics
Similar top rated trips
Tangol tours reviews & ratings, unknowledgeable and don’t communicate.
Unknowledgeable and don’t communicate. Stay away unless you want letting down last minute.
Great service! Fantastic tour guides and customer service!
the tour in the collective
Corretíssimo nos horários, a guia muito simpática e amável, o tour no colectivo bastante agradável! Correct in the times, the very nice and kind guide, the tour in ...
Very cute everything on my private tour from Ezeiza.. Guide Agustín was a charm.. Total recommended.
I think it was enough
Tomé el city tours a Buenos Aires y creo que fue lo suficiente. Una VAN cómoda y la guía muy amigable y didáctica. Compré el ticket por internet y todo OK. Took the...
See all Tangol Tours reviews
Related Trips & Tours
Always Find the Best
On Travelstride you can find 55 trips to Tangol Tours and more than 20,000 trips worldwide ranging from budget to luxury and private guided to group tours and everything in between. Only on Stride can you find and compare expert-planned trips from 1,000+ tour operators, cruise lines and local experts. Read traveler and professional reviews so you can confidently find your perfect trip.
January Sale: The world is waiting at Up to 70% OFF
4-Day Best of Buenos Aires Tour
- In-depth Cultural
- Partially Guided
- Christmas & New Year
- Day 1 Arrival in Buenos Aires
- Day 2 City Tour & Tango Show
- Day 3 Tigre Delta
- Day 4 Leaving Buenos Aires
Want to read it later?
Download this tour’s PDF brochure and start tour planning offline
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Fast booking confirmation
- Carefully planned itineraries
- Travel with like-minded people
- Travel with your own group of min. 1 travelers
- Choose your preferred dates and duration
- Upgrade your accommodation
- Customize the itineraries
Operated by Tangol Tours
We are an incoming tour operator with more than 15 years of experience in providing tailor-made tours in Argentina and neighbouring countries to travelers from all around the world. We are committed to making your journey a unique and unforgettable experience. Our multilingual team will be pleased to assist you during the whole process, from the early planning of the trip until your happy return back home.
Your Peace of Mind Options
A transparent overview of applicable fees.
- Overall Rating Excellent 5.0
- Itinerary Excellent 5.0
- Guide Good 4.0
- Transport Good 4.0
- Accommodation Good 4.0
- Food Good 4.0
- Tour Operator Tangol Tours 4.6
- WH Warren · 22nd January 2020 We very much enjoyed our 4 Day Best of BA tour & the additional Gaucho Day at Don Silvano Ranch. We felt that we got a very good sampling of BA in the short amount of time we had to spend there. Our guides were excellent and we would recommend this tour... Show more Trip date: January 2020
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Upcoming departures
- January 2024
- February 2024
- August 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024
- November 2024
- December 2024
- Wednesday 31 Jan, 2024 Saturday 3 Feb, 2024 English Filling Fast Multiple Room Types €598 Confirm Dates
- Thursday 1 Feb, 2024 Sunday 4 Feb, 2024 English Filling Fast Multiple Room Types €598 Confirm Dates
- Friday 2 Feb, 2024 Monday 5 Feb, 2024 English Filling Fast Multiple Room Types €598 Confirm Dates
- Saturday 3 Feb, 2024 Tuesday 6 Feb, 2024 English Filling Fast Multiple Room Types €598 Confirm Dates
- Sunday 4 Feb, 2024 Wednesday 7 Feb, 2024 English Filling Fast Multiple Room Types €598 Confirm Dates
- Monday 5 Feb, 2024 Thursday 8 Feb, 2024 English Filling Fast Multiple Room Types €598 Confirm Dates
- Tuesday 6 Feb, 2024 Friday 9 Feb, 2024 English Filling Fast Multiple Room Types €598 Confirm Dates
- Wednesday 7 Feb, 2024 Saturday 10 Feb, 2024 English Filling Fast Multiple Room Types €598 Confirm Dates
- Thursday 8 Feb, 2024 Sunday 11 Feb, 2024 English Filling Fast Multiple Room Types €598 Confirm Dates
- Friday 9 Feb, 2024 Monday 12 Feb, 2024 English Filling Fast Multiple Room Types €598 Confirm Dates
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Got a question about this tour?
Reach out to our travel experts.
Good to Know
- Currency $ Argentine Peso Argentina
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- For any tour departing before 26th February 2024 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26th February 2024, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Tangol Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 30 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tangol Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Tangol Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Tangol Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Tangol Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions .
- Insurance Unless otherwise mentioned, TourRadar does not provide travel insurance. We do however recommend purchasing it through our tried and trusted partner, World Travel Nomads .
- Accessibility Some tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team , who are ready and waiting to help you.
- Rwanda Safari
- Mustang Teri La Pass Trekking 27 Days
- Saudi Arabia Travel Guide | All You Need to K…
- Madagascar Travel Guide | All You Need to Kno…
- Kruger Maps: Camps, Animals & Surroundings
- The Shira Route & Shira Plateau: Climbing Kil…
- Hiking in Europe in July
Keep Exploring Argentina
- Argentina Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2024
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2024
- Argentina from Buenos Aires
- Argentina In-depth Cultural
- 4 days Argentina
- Operators in Latin America
- 4-Day Best of Buenos Aires Tour Tours in Argentina
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- The Pampas Tours
- Argentina Tours
- Latin America Tours
- Custom Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Personalized Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Argentina tours